Wednesday 26 January 2011

Love Rock

Posted first in 14th April 2007

This is to y'all who think I hate Love (truth is : I do) but I know some believe in it like they believe in God and I respect that, so I give you something I wrote when I also was a believer

Vows

Steadfast steps through the crowd
To your waiting side
I do

Beaming into your eyes
You're all that I see,
that I know

Standing by your side
Binding myself to you
I will

Looking into your eyes
See a future ahead
I am

Taking your hand
My circlet of trust embraces you
I give

Walking back with you,
A new life to begin
I live.

Now that I've made y'all happy, I go back to my lust tribute! haha just messin' with y'all. I'll just give somethings straight as they come, make of it as you will



Can the weather change your skin?
So they told me
But I'm still black as sin
Can the distance change your heart
So they said
But you're still fond to me
Can people change in the distance like the weather?
Over again I have heard
But they are just you and me.


And here is one I wrote so long ago, one time when...


You wouldn't be my
'All of the above'
In a multiple choice
Question sheet
But you would be my
'Due to popular demand'
A beloved repeated request
And I would
'Grab my copy now'!


and this tells it all eh?


BODY AND SOUL

I just wanto be on this plateau
Darkened aureole of heavy savannahs
Running through the clefts and mounts of this plain
This dark plateau

I just wanto die on this plateau
Ebonic scents of luxuriant abundance
Slipping with liquid fluidity to the centered peak
This dark plateau
I just wanto live on this plateau

Powered force akin to engulfing flashes of flames
Carried with powered volcanic eruptions of lava
Carried up, flung and slung down.
I just wanto need
This dark plateau

No comments: