Wednesday 26 January 2011

Something Interesting

First published on the 16th of April 2007

This whole love , lust debate is fantastic! I have so many people coming out of the woodworks (see it?) saying 'gal, the lust we shared is what's keeping the love going' well not everyone used the lust in the past tense but you get what was meant.

So I'll keep my next two entries focused on good ole LUST! enjoy!!


Desire

I, succulent surface of a pomegranate
want that primal greed
you, the eager teeth sinking within
now bite quick, fast, hard
take delight, indulge, enjoy
me, as I give, juices in your mouth.

and here is another

WARM

I don't know what goes
When you think
On in your mind
Of me
But I know what goes
When I think
On in my mind
Of you
Hands on your body
Lips on yours
Love me like I want
Hold me, Yes !
This is all about me and yours.

No comments: