Monday 12 September 2011

Quests

I promised that I was going to put in blogs that I've found to be interesting. If you've noticed, I have rearranged the format of my blog. I particularly adore Original Mgbeke, she's just a legend. When it comes to the gossip of what's happening on the Nigerian scene, I usually go to Linda Ikeji and My Naija Lifestyle. Since hooking up with Omozo, I have been paying more attention to my hair and skin and the compliments show I'm not doing badly. I will be guest blogging for O'Naturals once a month, so look out for that, its where I've been picking tips for hair care and generally sharing stories of the joys and headaches of natural hair. Another place for excellent advice on hair and skin care the natural way is LITK.

I'm learning to start loving gently, to be soft and be a woman in the true sence of the word, so I've been reading up Myne Whitman and Till My Dying Day. True accounts from the latter and interesting fictional and occasional love accounts about relationships and their ups and downs.

Its been a very educative, enlightening and interesting browse through the blogs. I hope you find these and others as delightful as I have.

Till then. Take care and God bless x

4 comments:

Melissa Dey Hasbrook said...

sounds like you're taking good care of your body, mind, and soul :-). glad to hear it!

Pepperz said...

Mel, you had a bit of a hand in it, so many thanks to you babe and congrats on the book. I await my copy xx

Anonymous said...

1st timer! :)

Pepperz said...

Welcome Chilolow, I hope you find many enjoyable posts. I look forward to hearing from you