Friday 26 August 2011

Shea Butter Find

I have been taking better care of my hair recently due to my contact with O'Naturals- a blog by an old school mate. Its amazing what you can pick up when you rub minds with others. Well in my search for the ingredients of my new hair conditioner, I was worried about finding the main one as its something I was certain I could only find back home or in London.

Shea Butter-Ori to the locals like me.

So imagine my shock when I was on my way to my doctor's appointment when I came across the Bolton Food Festival and right on the front is a man selling...yeah you guessed right Unrefined Shea Butter! I was pleasantly shocked but I came back after my appointment, I bought the shea and after stuffing my face with free samples, I went home and mixed up my first batch of hair balm.

After spilling a lot on everything and getting the essential oil mix wrong, I can say my hair's never smelt better, looked shinier or felt softer.

Thanks Omozo

4 comments:

Awapointe said...

Ori is very good for the hair and skin. I mix mine with coconut oil also. Abi, bawo ni? JV

Melissa Dey Hasbrook said...

i can see your happy self :-)

Omozo said...

So glad you are enjoying the benefits of Ori. Can you believe it took us so long to redisover this gem? Better late than never!

Pepperz said...

JV, I am well thank you. Sorry it took me so long to respond, na lack of computer cause am o.
Hey Mel, how are you? I hope well and I'm looking forward to the book. Thanks once again for the insight and ideas. PS thanks for your advice, the dandruff is all gone!
Omozo, I can't thank you enough, e be like say na this ori stuff go get me boyfriend o. Hope you'll be able to make the wedding! hehehehehe